Pregnancy and Postnatal Care
Assessment and treatment of pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain, pelvic floor weakness and mastitisLearn More
Women’s Health and Continence
Assessment and treatment of bladder, bowel and prolapseLearn More
Assessment and treatment of pelvic pain and sexual dysfunctionLearn More
For pregnant and post natal women
- Antenatal Group Exercise classes
- Postnatal Group Exercise classes
- Clinical Pilates (individual or small group classes)
- T.E.N.S Education (including machine hire)
- Active Birth Skills (bookings through FPH)
- Postnatal Education
Individual and small group reformer and mat-based programs
- Improve posture and core strength
- Increase flexibility and balance
- Manage back, pelvic and other musculoskeletal pain
Health 4 Women is a private Women’s Health Physiotherapy practice that has been associated with both The Royal Women’s Hospital and Frances Perry House since 1992. The Practice is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for women of all ages.
Health 4 Women provides physiotherapy assessment and treatment during pregnancy – to manage the most common musculoskeletal complaints and, during postnatal recovery – to get back into shape and return to sport. Health 4 Women Physiotherapists also have expertise to treat bladder and bowel problems, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. Treatments and exercise programs follow the principles of Evidence Based Practice.
Health 4 Women is accredited by Ramsay Health to provide inpatient physiotherapy services for both Maternity and Surgical patients in Frances Perry House.